Creative Ireland Programme
Established in 2017, Creative Ireland is a national culture and wellbeing programme. It aims to ensure that every person in Ireland has the opportunity to realise their full creative potential, so that people, communities and places are inspired and transformed, through participation in creative activities.
The Creative Ireland Kerry programme, coordinated by the Kerry Arts Office, supports the county’s unique creative sector, while providing meaningful opportunities for citizens and local communities to engage with the sector, and developing pathways to enhanced creativity.
Funding from Creative Ireland has allowed us to support Architecture Kerry and Fighting Words Kerry, provide creative mentoring through Kerry’s Local Enterprise Office, programme events for Bealtaine and Cruinniú na nÓg, ensure greater reach of our Artist in Residence and Culture Night programmes and promote creative opportunities and events on a monthly Creative Kingdom slot (on the second Saturday of the month), as part of Radio Kerry’s Saturday Supplement, on a yearly basis. It has also enabled us to annually support a variety of projects through our Culture Team.
For more information about Creative Ireland go to https://creative.ireland.ie
- Creative Ireland Kerry Strategy 2023-2027
- Creative Ireland Kerry Strategy 2023-2027 (Gaeilge)
- Overview of Creative Ireland Kerry Strategy 2023-2027
- Creative Ireland Kerry Strategy 2018-2022
- Overview of Creative Ireland Kerry Strategy 2018-2022
For more information about Creative Ireland Kerry go to the Creative Ireland website.
- Creative Ireland Kerry 2021 (Highlights Video)
- Creative Ireland Kerry 2020 (Highlights Video)
- Creative Ireland Kerry 2019 (Highlights Video)
- Creative Ireland Kerry 2017 (Highlights Video)